lancTALLY is a monitor lamp for the RECORD status of the LANC bus.
The bus can be controlled with a camera or a LANC controller like lancDIRECTOR.
If you are constructing a camera rig from different components, the lancTALLY
can be used to make sure the LANC status can be easily seen by the operator.
Plug the 2.5mm jack into the LANC to monitor:
- On for REC and off for standby.
- Single flash for PHOTO capture.
- Slow flashing for low memory or battery (not Blackmagic cameras).
- Heartbeat flash to confirm normal operation.
- Fast flashing for camera communication lost.
Consult the Operating Manual and Application Notes for full details.
|lancTALLY: LANC RECORD TALLY Lamp
Prices shown exclude Sales Tax. This will be added at checkout for UK and EU customers.